Sunday, February 04, 2007

Buzz Premier

I had a blast this morning! Finally, the Buzz is a reality. I think for our first one it went very well. Sandy and Allison ROCKED in their skits! Pastor Josh showed the kids a whole new side of himself. :) All in all, it was wonderful. We were so pleased to have 57 people! The kids seemed to really enjoy themselves and I think the parents all joined in the fun. I had to stop looking up at the top row where my hunky husband Randy and Clint Prohaska were doing the motions to the "Respect" song. It was hilarious to see these two giant guys with their arms around each other, swaying back and forth singing "make a little harmony, we're all in the family, so show a little respect." I love it! God is so good to us and we are excited for this new chapter at JCFC. Don't miss next week...see ya at 9:15.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO!!! The Buzz ROCKED the house this morning!!! Our girls had so much fun, and it was wonderful to spend some 'church time' together as a family. I can guarantee we will be adding the RESPECT song to our playlist at home.
Thanks for ALL that you do for our families

becky said...

you all did a fantastic job!!! I think that all of the kids had so much fun and so did the parents!!!

I'm so excited to start inviting all of our friends with kids! :)

Angela said...

It lived up to the hype, for sure! You guys did an awesome job and my kids are STILL talking about it! Jordan has been singing the Respect song over and OVER!!! Can't wait for next week!

Dara said...

we were so bummed that we couldn't come - I walked into get the kids up and Awnna's said immediately to me - Mom - Im ok enough to go to the buzz, im ok - i will feel fine when its time....that was a sure sign - take the temperature - 103.6 I said honey - im so sorry but you aren't going anywhere - so then we had a huge breakdown - bum mom its sock day!!!
glad that she got a little prize - it cheered her up. thanks so much for all that you do. we love you!

Unknown said...

i'm bummed we missed it too. congratulations on the big debut! sounds like it was amazing!