Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Big Night

Daddy Date Night was officially a success! Thanks to all our dads who made an unforgettable evening for their princesses. I hope to have some pics to post tomorrow. All the girls looked so pretty and were so excited they could hardly sit to eat their dinner. Mark Main shared some daddy advice and thoughts and did an incredible job. I had some extra help that made the night go very smooth. Thanks to Randy, Morgan, Jen, Laureen, Devon, Becky and Amy for all their help!!

I was so happy to have some old friends of JCFC that we haven't seen for awhile attend the evening, too. It was so great to reconnect with them! We had a couple of "crowd breakers" that gave them all a chance to get to know each other a little better. Devon looked stunning in a tiara. You'll have to ask him about it when you see him at church. :)

Next month is our Mother/Son Make & Take. The couples will get to build and paint bird houses and pig out on pizza. Save Friday, March 16 for the event. More details soon.

1 comments:

amain said...

Pastor Lori~ Thank you for going MORE than the extra mile for our kids! I really did not think that Iz & Lisi, at their young ages, would 'get' a date night, but boy did they show me wrong! Isabella hugged and thanked me when I showed her the new 'princess dresses' I had bought for each of them, and Lisi even wanted to wear a bow in that crazy hair of hers! It made for a night of special memories for all of our family. We love you!