Monday, July 23, 2007

10 Random Things About Me

Okay...who really wants to know? Not anyone, but I'll play along with my friend, Jenn, who tagged me. I hope you all still trust me with your children after you know more about me! :) These are in no particular order!

1. I would love to drive a BIG machine that can destroy things. Like on Extreme Makeover - Home Edition on demo day!
2. I always say I'd like to live in a warmer climate but can't seriously think about moving from Iowa.
3. I have six brothers (five living) and two sisters. I'm the oldest...no age jokes, please!
4. I will claim, without hesitation, to have the BEST husband and kids in the world no matter what you say!
5. One of my favorite sounds in the world is the laughter of children.
6. I would LOVE to learn how to play the violin, piano and the drums. Seriously...I do have rhythm...just no musical ear!
7. The places I'd like to travel to are Italy, Hawaii and Australia and back to Michigan to see my family.
8. I have an addictive personality! I can't miss Survivor when it's on and read way too many blogs. I stay away from video games for this very reason!
9. I may be a pastor now, but was in a church maybe three times in my life before I gave my life to Jesus at age 19. I knew NOTHING about the Bible when I got saved.
10. I passionately want kids to know Jesus loves them no matter what! (I know, that one isn't so random!)

All right..now let me hear from Angela Albers and Trudy Umphress. They are two of my past partners in ministry and awesome women of God!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so fun!