Sunday, July 15, 2007

Still Kickin' and a New Place

Just a quick post to let you all I'm still alive! I was at Kid's Camp this last week and am going back Monday morning until Friday. Last week's camp was great. I love altar times...watching kids enter into the presence of God is incredible. We had 250 kids last week and should have close to that this week. Lots of kids accepted Jesus into their lives and testified how God really blessed them. I have been a part of the camp for about 13 years and it's something I always look forward to. I come home pretty wore out but it's one of those good worn out feelings! Hard to describe.

Also...long story, but we found out Wednesday that we had to move to our new apartment Saturday! Eeeek! We got the keys Saturday morning about 11 and moved it all in one day and are almost totally unpacked. Randy and Micaela are left to clean the other place while I'm at camp. A big thanks to Michael and Ed for the muscle. The new place is on the other end of the building and on the third floor. It's the same set up but a few upgrades - better light fixtures, faucets, nicer carpet, laminate floor in the kitchen and entry way and a fireplace in the living room. God really blessed us with a better place for the same price as the other one! Gotta love that. We'll be sending out the new address wen I get back from camp.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the new pad! whew!

Anonymous said...

I know you were tired when you posted this, but we'd better give a HUGE shout out to Keaton for lending his muscle as well. Hugenormous thanks to both my kids, Micheal, and Ed for all your help. Also, praise God for sturdy shopping carts and the dolly that the apartment complex had available. I am STIFF and TIRED today!

Truders said...

I love kids camp too Lori. I'll be praying for you and the kids this week!!