Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Dara

What can I say about Dara that really does this woman justice? I mean, come on, this gal just oozes sweetness and love. I'll give it a shot, but this blog ain't big enough to say it all!

1. Dara is a gorgeous girl but is 100% prettier on the inside!

2. She is a wonderful pastor's wife, which by the way, is not always an easy "job."

3. She has the gift of hospitality. You feel at home the moment you walk through her door.

4. She's somewhat famous for her sweet tea and I LOVE her fried green beans!

5. The girl can flat out sing! Makes me just a little jealous...okay... a lot jealous! :)

6. Dara is very creative and artistic.

7. She is very compassionate and will come to your rescue whenever she can.

8. She is a terrific mom and is always striving to be more of what Jesus wants her to be with her kids.

9. Go figure...she's nuts about Pastor Josh. I guess someone has to love that crazy man. :)

10. Family is super important to her.

11. Dara is a dedicated American Idol fan. Don't even talk when it's on TV! You'll get the David Branham SHHHH!

Well, Dara, I just barely skimmed the surface of your many wonderful traits. I pray you have the best birthday ever! We love you lots!

1 comments:

Dara said...

Thank You so much - I am so excited about my archivers gift card! You ROCK! Thanks a Bunch!