Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Amy


Today is a special day...my friend Amy Main's birthday!! Amy has been a HUGE blessing in my life and the lives of everyone who knows her. How does one person sport such a gi-normous heart in such a small body? Amy is one of those people who knows what to say and do to make your day 100% better. Here's a few reasons why I ain't lyin'...

1. She was one of my biggest helpers when I had knee surgery. Early morning trips to physical therapy with a smile on her face and a bounce in her step!

2. She is always rescuing some of our JCFC moms who need an extra hand with kids for a variety of reasons.

3. We all know paper is her spiritual gift! :) And she shares!

4. She is an encourager. I have never heard her speak a negative word about anyone!

5. Amy is a positive person and I've never seen her grumpy. (I need to follow her example on the grumpy thing!)

6. She is a terrific mom and has learned to embrace this time in her life.

7. You can see how much she loves her man just by watching her look at him.

8. Family is WAY important to her. I love it when she talks about Favorite Cousin Heather and the grands. She adores her baby brother and is so proud of him.

9. She is faithful in her walk with Jesus and is always looking to invite people to church.

10. She has the gift of hospitality. She will open her home to all and makes you feel so very welcome. (She makes the best chicken and rice!)

11. We are kindred spirits when it comes to jewelry!

I could go on and on but just hit some of the highlights! Hope your day is as special as you are Amy! Love ya bunches!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you couldn't be more right. i have experienced that cheerful smile and #2 on several occasions. what a blessing you are, Amy! HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY! :-)

amain said...

PL~
Thank you, thank you!! Your kind thoughts make turning *25* feel great (thanks, Linds!)!!
Having great friends totally ROCKS MY WORLD!!!
(As does having friends who send jewelry~ thanks Favorite Cousin Heather!!)

Jena said...

My life would never be the same without Amy! #9 is SO true, she is the one who got our family to JCFC! I LOVE this lady :) Happy, happy birthday!