Sunday, July 08, 2007

Super Day for Super Saturday









We had a lot of fun at our second annual Super Saturday! I am so thankful for many things that the Lord did yesterday. He gave us good weather (a little hot but I like it like that!), an AWESOME team to help me, a pretty good crowd and lots of great donations. We got tons of pictures, too many to post here but I have to share a few. It was nice that our crowd included many people outside the JCFC regular attenders, I'd say about half. I already have some new ideas for next time. Thanks to all who were able to come and a HUGE thanks to all who helped. Super Saturday takes a village. :)

1 comments:

Jenn said...

We had a great time, thanks so much for all your hard work. Next year so you could rig it for me to win the big prize that would be AWESOME!