Thursday, July 05, 2007

JCFC Good Times




Keaton, Jacob, Michael and Micaela...four of my most fav people in the world!

JCFC's fearless youth leader and my "adopted" son, Michael "Obie" Oberbeck

Awwww...baby Claire

Summer fun in the kiddie pool

The cutie Patterson crew

We gathered at the Sustala's house for a 4th of July cookout. Ed was incredible on the grill and everyone brought some yumm-o eats! It was fun to relax and just hang out with some of the funnest people ever! It's such a blessing to not only have such awesome families in our church but have such wonderful friendships with them.

Thanks Ed and Angela for your hospitality and for Keaton and Jacob embarrassing me as always! Note to self....hide Keaton's bull horn!

1 comments:

Truders said...

I love the pictures of your "kids". I didn't recognize Jacob at first. What a great way to see him all grown up now!!