Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fun at "Work"

How can I call my job "work" when I have such a great time doing it? I got to spend a little time with all my friends at Des Moines Christian School this morning as I spoke at chapel time. The theme for the month is Purity/Boundaries and the scripture verse is from Proverbs 4:23, "Above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life." Our Big Idea was, "Ribs ain't just for dinner!" (Have I made you curious?) I had so much fun sharing from God's Word and just being in such a wonderful atmosphere. I even get to go back this afternoon and share with their pre-kindergarten class. I'm so blessed!

2 comments:

amain said...

no Pastor Lori, it is all of us who are blessed. You ROCK!!!
I even memorized my 1st full scripture this morning because of you!!!

Lori Eilers said...

Way to go, Amy. Thanks and praise God He uses ordinary people like all of us to be His voice and helps us get past the butterflies and get 'er done!