Friday, October 26, 2007

My Babies

I snagged this pic from Amy's blog. I'm so proud of my kids. People probably get tired of me bragging about them, but I just can't help it. Mic is having a great year at Evangel University, although she is super busy. Did you know she's doing a four hour radio show every Thursday night with her friend, Trey? It is broadcast on Evangel's TV network, too. Keaton's new job in Montezuma is going very well and his ministry at Community Hope is growing. He also has been preaching nearly every Wednesday night at First Assembly in Newton as they are without a youth pastor. It sure helps the empty nest syndrome to know they are doing well on their own. Love my babies!

2 comments:

amain said...

just so long as you keep braggin' about all of your other kids, we will keep listening about Mic & the K-Train:)
It really was a great weekend with them!!

amain said...

WOW!!! LOVE the new look of your blog!!!