Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Buddies


I have had two interesting conversations with Colin in the last two days that make me laugh every time I think about them. First conversation was about his friend "Joe" who is kinda tall like dad, has black hair and was 4 yrs.old yesterday but was 3 today. We talked about how Joe lives close to Colin in a place called "Marentha" (I think he might be trying to say America) and they had plans to eat dinner together last night. Okay...so I asked what they were gonna eat and Colin begins to list off several items: dirt, worms, snakes, bacon, eggs, snow... I then asked who was gonna cook all that and without hesitation said, "My dad." Apparently Pastor Josh has been watching the Food Network or something! It was a lengthy story full of imagination!

Today, Colin, Lisi and Dara joined me for some Chic-fil-a and shoe shopping. We had the second conversation over chicken nuggets and let me just say Dara and I were laughing so hard we were nearly sweating. I probably shouldn't blog what he said....maybe Dara will but it started with talking about "muscles" and ended in a hilarious spot. Oh boy, what kids will say! And say very loud on top of it! The picture is of Colin and Lisi at the Clark's store with nylons on their heads for "hats." It was so funny, they wore them in the play area, too! Thanks for the laughs! If you want free entertainment, hang out with a couple of three year olds.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I can loan you my three year old incase your in the mood for more laughs. But I need him back....

Jena said...

Haha! When I saw them in the play area, at first I thought they were playing "robbers"...

amain said...

those 2 'buddies' were sportin' some pretty cute hats this afternoon after preschool, too. Need to snap a pix before naptime...
BTW, Colin told me that he has fifty dollars in his Dad's loud truck.

Anonymous said...

Oh my - I can only imagine how hard you were laughing. That boy cracks me up! Especially w/ his 'muscles' conversations. He's a riot! Aunt Kimmy