Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Babes in Christ

Sunday was an awesome Creek Kids service. We finished our sermons on the virtue of respect and the Big Idea for the day was, "Show respect to God because He's in charge of everything." When I came to the end of the sermon, I asked the kids if they would like to know how to show the utmost respect to God. Of course, they all said yes. I went on to explain the plan of salvation and how giving our WHOLE hearts and lives to Jesus is the ultimate way the respect God and what He has done for us. Nearly every hand was raise to receive Jesus and even one of our Creek Kids workers got saved on Sunday. God is so good to us! I thank Him every day for the opportunity to serve Him. We talk about uniqueness this Sunday and how learning more about others helps so we can know more about ourselves. Gideon - one of my fav stories!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so awesome, I think you are a wonderful spiritual influence an "all" of my kids and so excited for the way my biggest one is turing her life in the right direction.