Monday, October 22, 2007

Great Weekend

Well, I'm going to do a quick post this morning to give a praise report and then add some pics of the weekend later. First, the Family Fall Festival went very well with at least 100 people in attendance. We had a few new families from the community, too! Awesome! I had a GREAT team of people helping and must give a shout out to Kyle and Krista, Christian and Jessi, Devon, Randy and Micaela's ministry team Oath. They all blessed my socks off! And to all the ladies that made/brought cakes for the cakewalk...WOW...nicely done. Got some pics of those, too. Jenn's JCFC popcorn bucket cake was super cute!

Next....we had an incredible service in Creek Kids. The JCFC kids department hit a new record attendance with 75! Haven't heard how many adults yet but heard they were super full in Big Church. I have some new Creek Kids team members and one started yesterday. Ashlin is already a wonderful help and she has committed to working with me every Sunday. I know you can't see me but I'm doing a hallelujah dance in my pajamas. Baby Steps was rockin' when I peeked in on my sweet little babes. Do you know how much it blesses my heart when I stopped in the toddler nursery and heard those sweet little voices saying, "Hi Past-o Lowie." ? Melts my heart!

I'll be phasing out the pink hair....sure has been fun, though. My button gave me tons of opportunities to talk about JCFC and my kids!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I will be sorry to see your pink hair gone, it looks so natural. I know in my heart that the lord will speak to Ashlin through you, it will a blessing that she will forever have.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Fall Fest. Jaron and his buddy Chloe had a blast!