Thursday, May 08, 2008

Dreaming Big

I had a great meeting yesterday with my partner in crime, Pastor BBopp. He is so great to work with and a VERY creative thinker. He and I had a dreaming time together as we brain stormed about possible ministry paths. It's been a long time since I was in a meeting that I was so excited about. We are praying for some big things that will take a move of God and some hard work to accomplish. It's definitely one of those Mark Batterson quoting moments, "Pray like it depends on God and work like it depends on you." BBopp is always saying that I am strong in areas that he is weak so I guess we compliment each other's ministry styles.

I haven't broke the news to him yet, but another thing that God is showing me is that we will need three nurseries by this fall when people rally back to church after the summer slump. Hope I don't scare him too bad. :) I'm just chasing lions.

2 comments:

amain said...

don't leave me hangin' like that...I want DETAILS!!!

Lori Eilers said...

Soon, my friend, soon!