Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenn

Today is my buddy Jenn Adair's birthday. Jenn and I met at church and hit it off right away. She is an amazing woman of God who is growing in her relationship with Jesus in giant steps. She is one of those people who commits with her whole heart and soul and always does her best. She is a great wife to her husband, Shawn and a terrific mommy to Colby and Cale. She LOVES her pooch, Maggie, a long haired Dachshund. The whole fam is huge Cubs fans, which in my book rocks! Jenn has a super fun spirit and everyone instantly loves her. She has been a huge blessing to her niece, Ashlin, and loves her as her own. She was one of my drivers during my surgery recovery and even helped clean my house! That's a good friend! Have a wonderful birthday, Jenn! I love ya bunches!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for the sweet blog, love you guys too. i have been out of the blog world, as your hubby will tell you, now that my sweet Ashlin's graduation is over I will try to get back to normal....hahahaha! I love the beautiful bracelet you made me, everyone was so sweet on my birthday. I am so blessed, yeah me!