Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation

Ta-Da...The Graduate!
Randy, Micaela, our niece Amanda
My dad graduated!!
Oh my, it's so exciting!
I did what?! Finally finished?!
Our good friends the Lively family minus one.
Pastor BBopp, Kathy and kids
The May family...look at my sweet Adele!
Shera and Olivia LOVE Mister Randy!Our good buddies...The Kimmer Clan
Me and Becky...we're so cute :)
Michelle, Keaton and MicaelaOur pastor, Dave and Elli Beroth and friends Dan and Jeanne Moeckl
Nate, Shanna, me and mini Nate, Aidan

I am so proud of my hunky husband! We attended his commencement service at Simpson College on Saturday morning. He received his BA in accounting after many years of taking classes here and there. Not only did he finish, he did so with incredible grades. Our niece, Amanda, was able to go Indianola with us and cheer Randy on. The speaker was kinda boring and focused on "saving the planet", which is all good, but not what I think of as a graduation speech. It was a beautiful day!

We had an open house for Randy Saturday night and it was great to see so many of our friends come out and honor him. We had about 50 people, tons of food, and lots of memories shared. I tried to get pictures of everyone who came. This is just a few!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRAULATIONS, RANDY! so happy for you! looks like a great party. wish we coulda been there!

Truders said...

Way to go Randy!!