Tuesday, May 06, 2008

That Time of Year

Graduation time....It always makes me reflect about the impact of children's ministry. I have done this pastor thing long enough that some of "my kids" now have kids themselves and we have seen many graduations! I always get sentimental about them and have that bit of pride in how well they all have turned out and just hope I somehow was a blessing in their lives. There is a large group graduating at our former church, Berean Assembly of God, and they were such a fun group. I look at these particular kids and they are all so talented, smart and creative but best of all are using their gifts and talents in serving Jesus. Way to go guys...the Lord has wonderful plans for each of you. We'll be stopping by as many open houses as possible and rejoicing with them!

0 comments: