Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baptism









What a great time we had at JCFC's Baptism and BBQ Sunday night. We met out at Lake Panorama, thanks Mark and Amy, and it was a beautiful night. It was a smidge chilly but if you know me, I think 75 is a little chilly! All the ladies brought yumm-o side dishes and Mark manned the grill. Pastor Josh had the honor of baptising 19 people. I'm so proud of those who took the next step in their faith journey and followed after Jesus in baptism! Can't wait to see the video footage and the professional pics from Erica. My snap shots will not compare, I'm sure. I sure hope I get to baptize some kids this next spring or summer when we do it again! If you think your child may be getting old enough for baptism, let me know and we can talk about it.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

How cool, makes me so sad we couldn't be there. I can't wait to see the pictures and video.