Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Laughin' With My Boy

The last couple days have been extra fun not only because of the pastor's conference but because I got to spend some extra time with our son, Keaton. I needed to laugh and I got extra dose of the chuckles compliments of Keaton. By the way...Pastor Glenn Reynolds has a new nickname for Keaton - "The K Train." Good one! Anywho, we are in the elevator of our apartment riding down to the garage and for some unknown reason, Keaton begins to sing, "Can't Touch This", the old MC Hammer song. Not only is he singing it, he's doing the dance moves...you know...the side step thingy. I am nearly wetting my pants laughing and the whole elevator is shaking. When we safely stopped and the doors opened, I said, "Portly men should never MC Hammer dance in elevators!" So if you ever have someone ask you in passing, "What do you know?", feel free to use our new one liner!

2 comments:

Micaela said...

Umm, so I added that quote to my facebook. Now the whole world will know! I miss you guys!

Lori Eilers said...

We miss you too my darlin' girl! Can't wait to see your beautiful face on October 19!!!! Prepare to have a good time.