Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Good Day Off

I took the WHOLE day off yesterday and spent it with my hunky man! We slept late and I made him French Toast (his fav) and then we decided to catch a movie. We went to Jordan Creek and had a little Chic Fil A and then off the Nannie Diaries. Sadly, neither one of us liked the movie. It was way depressing but did have a good ending. The only funny parts are shown in the trailer. Anyway, it was still fun to spend time together. We came home and Randy cooked us some of his awesome burgers. The man can grill!! Great day, just the two of us. :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm bummed out about Nannie Diaries, the book was good, and I had just mentioned it to Dara that I would love to go and see it. Now I'm out, I'll wait until it comes on DVD.

Truders said...

Good for you Lori on taking a day off. It's good for you to do that!

amain said...

Woo Hoo to a date with your hubbie!!!