Friday, September 28, 2007

Parenting Life Group

I'm super excited for next Wednesday's Parenting Life Group. We are jumping into discipline and searching the scriptures to find out what God says about raising our kids. We have such a great group of people and it has been fun getting to know a few that I haven't got to spend much time with. If you are a part of the group, don't forget to bring your Bible this next week in case you want to mark some of the scriptures we will use. Come prepared to be encouraged and maybe stretched a little.:) We CAN raise Godly kids who have a Biblical world view! So what are the Three Key Elements to parenting? Come find out Wednesday.....

1 comments:

Jena said...

I can't wait either! I am praying that God will keep my and Scott's hearts open to what we are about to hear!!