Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Angela

It's my buddy Angela's birthday! Let me count a few of the ways that Angela blesses my life and those around her....

Angela is a great listener when you need a shoulder.

Angela makes some rockin' potatoes that have a bizillion calories in a serving!

She's a Godly woman who is spiritually mature and obedient to the Lord.

Angela is a terrific mom of 3 and a half darlings: Jordan, Jacob, Jadyn and J____. I am always amazed at all she accomplishes with the kids in tow.

She has a great laugh and a quick wit.

She is a wife that makes her husband, Ed, very proud.

When you look up the word - Organized - in Webster's dictionary, it says Angela Sustala! :)

Angela is a wonderful friend and I a so blessed to know her and have her in my life. Sure glad God brought her here from Texas! Have a birthday that is as special as you are! Love you bunches!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Awwww...shucks...make a prego cry, why don't ya?
Thanks so much! That is SO sweet! Thanks for the birthday wishes!! You are just too sweet!