Friday, December 21, 2007

Exciting News!

Today, I accepted an offer for a new ministry position at First Assembly of God in Des Moines. I am very excited about our opportunity to serve at such a great church. I will be a part of the children's ministry team starting December 30. My official job is a part time position overseeing all aspects of the nursery and I will be jumping into children's church ASAP teaming up with my friend Pastor Brian Bopp (aka BBopp), the children's pastor. There are so many possibilities for growth and expansion and we are all praying that I will be able to come on full time later this new year. BBopp and I have been dreaming up some awesome plans and are really looking forward to working together for the Lord.

I am a little surprised at how quickly this all transpired but am ready to jump back into leading children to Christ. We appreciate the welcome and enthusiasm of the staff at our joining the team at First. 2008 is looking to be a great year for the Eilers family!

3 comments:

becky said...

Congratulations! God is Good!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You have so many talents I'm not surprised you were snatched up that fast. :) GL with the new position!
~Rochelle

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Congratulations, we are so happy for you!!!