Friday, January 02, 2009

Catch Up

Amy and Lisi Lou Lou
Jen and Jaron
This is what happens when you've been a children's pastor for 20 years...my kids grow up! Drake and Taylor
The Cecil Fam
The Main Fam
One of my BFF's Pastor BBopp with Mic and Keaton
The CRAZY Umphress Fam
My boy playing at Shields...gettin' ready to visit Tennessee again!
Awwww...siblings who love each other!
Micaela's uber cheesy Christmas shirt she found at the Goodwill!
The Lively Fam
Daddy and daughter fishing. Randy caught a HUGE catfish!

I'm so far behind in blogging...and other life stuff, too. That crazy flu bug I caught was a wicked seven day annoyance! So now I'm trying to play catch up. Micaela left to go back to Evangel today and I'm always a little bummed when that happens. So even though I have all this stuff to do, I'm feeling a bit lazy and droopy. I need a Keaton laugh-a-thon fix! Speaking of my boy, he has a new and updated blog you can link to off of my list.

I have so many pics from our all-church Christmas dinner, the discipleship classes Christmas parties, and our Iowa adventures! It was beyond awesome to see some of our fav Iowa people. Thanks so much to our buddies who took time in the craziness of Christmas to come a see us at El Rodeo, Machine Shed, Applebee's and a special thanks to the Lively family for including us in their Christmas day dinner! These friends didn't want to see us leave Iowa but are unselfish, encouraging and understand the call of God so, with that, they cheer us on. True friends don't let zip codes stand in the way!

0 comments: