Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Tidbits

Getting close to revealing the new children's church name and logo. Micaela is doing an amazing job on the design...as I knew she would. I'm super excited about it.

Don't forget Family Game Night at 6 PM tonight! Bring some munchies and your fav game. I feel like some cribbage! Pastor Tommy was talking about a marbles game that brought back memories! Our friends the Werners made us a marble board one year for Christmas and called it "Whahoo" and that's what pastor called it, too! So funny cuz I had never heard it called that by anyone else but the Werners and pastor! Now where did I put that board?

My gym time is going well. Of course, I want to see instant results but I'm sticking with it! Why do guys think when they see a woman lifting weights that they need to "help" you? Grrrrr. Now if I could just give up Snappy's Pizza I'd be doing better! Don't ask me to give up Los Pino's, though...gotta have my chips and salsa!

Praying for Keaton to find a car. He had a mishap with snow, wind, and typical Iowa roads and ended up in a ditch. He's okay but not so for his car! I'm actually praying that someone will give him a car. No, I'm not crazy! Nothing is impossible with God and He knows as a Missionary Associate that Keaton has no disposable money! (Who does?) Thanks, in advance, for the blessing, Lord.

0 comments: