Sunday, March 02, 2008

Did You Know...

...that Richard Simmons has made available his "Sweatin' To the Oldies I and II" for purchase once again? That re-runs of the so-called comedy hit show "Roseanne" are on at 3:30 and 4:00 AM on Fox? That you could shop til you drop at 2:00 AM for lots of miscellaneous items of great (or not so great) worth? Chamomile tea has no effect on me other than to make me have to potty? American Idol Rerun is randomly on in the middle of the night so you can relive the talents of Clay Aiken? And shockingly enough not all people of African-American heritage can dance? Case in point...Soul Train, circa 1980! See...I'm nothing if not helpful! :) Can you guess who cannot sleep? Take note of the post time!

1 comments:

amain said...

Oh, and now I am just feeling sad for you....