Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Great Day

I had a great day today. First, Angela and the kids picked me up to take me to the church for some more computer training. Not only did I get greeted with some happy faces but they had stopped and bought me my fav beverage, a skinny cinnamon dulce latte from Starbucks, baby! Rocked my world. Training went well even though I'm still pretty swollen. If you have ever worked with the Shelby program you know what I mean when I say multi-layered and not for the faint of heart.

Amy and Lisi picked me up after training and we stopped for a little El Rodeo! Yummo, my fav chips and salsa. Lisi had us in stitches as always as she kept "tricking me" with "I bit my thumb off." Lisi is a never ending story who is so sweet and stinking cute you just want to bite her cheeks. Love that monkey. :)

Then, I had physical therapy. I was concerned that after being so swollen that I might have lost some bend but she measured me while bending my leg myself and I got to 102 degrees! Yeah for me and God. I have permission to walk around home and the hallways with one crutch but still must use two for out and about. I have one more home visit Friday and then I'm out to an office that I need to choose tomorrow.

I have the best buddies in the world. :) Thanks everybody!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! sounds like a fun day. oh, how i miss El Rodeo.....

Truders said...

I've worked with the Shelby program and it gets easier. El Rodeo is the best. I haven't found a place yet here that is as good as El Rodeo!!