Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What a Great Day!

My day started with a very productive trip to physical therapy! After my ER adventure, I wasn't sure how well I'd do today but it was awesome. I later found out that my friend, Debbie, prayed for me this morning that I would have incredible bending. She did a good job cuz God came through! I was able to start using the leg press, stair step exercises, can finally do a straight leg lift, can do a full revolution on the bike and my bend is a full 110 degrees!!!! I rode the bike for about 3 minutes with virtually no pain. My legs were a little noodley when I got done. :)

And then the day got better! Amy and Lisi picked me up from PT and off to Panera we went for a little lunch. As always, Lisi had us laughing from the start. After lunch, Amy treated us to manicures!! She was shocked to learn I had never had one. So fun and relaxing. Lisi was determined to get me to choose this gold glitter polish and I felt a little bad to disappoint her but it really wasn't me. We made a stop at the toy place by Archiver's for Amy to get a birthday gift and that was even fun. They have some of the most creative stuff for kids. Is the place called Creative Kids? Anyway...Lisi was such an angel the whole time. She was dog sitting for Iz, too funny.

Randy and I enjoyed a nice diner at Granite City before church and now I'm about ready to crash. I praise God for the progress I'm making with the knee. I praise Him for so many good friends who have been my wheels, meals, vacuum-ers, and encouragers!

1 comments:

amain said...

Glad you had such a good day~ I was totally needing a day of hanging out with a girlfriend:) And I have to admit, I find Lisi's sense of humor funnier when I am not the sole recipient of it:)