Saturday, March 01, 2008

Good Times, Great Nachos

I had so much fun hanging out at Amy's for a little while last night. It felt great to get out of the apartment! Amy made these amazing jerk chicken nachos that I have to get the seasoning from Pampered Chef to make!! Some of the ladies worked on stamping or scrapbooking. I worked on making some bead bracelets (to earn some money for Keaton and Michelle's missions trip budget) and Amy's Stampin' Up pal demonstrated some super cute stuff. Angela is rivaling Lindsay for the cutest pregnant woman ever! I haven't got to see her for awhile so her tummy was a little bigger but oh so beautiful. Got to see pictures of the Rogness' little man, Evan....what a handsome boy!! Plus we had the announcement of another baby on the way....Todd and Amy! Wow, that was a wedding night surprise, for sure! It was just so great to catch up with my pals and laugh and play. Mark needs to leave town more often so Amy can have girl's night. Hee Hee! Thanks Amy, not only did she host...she came and picked me up.

2 comments:

Angela said...

It was SO great to see you (and Randy too!!) - I had such a great time last night!
Thanks for being so good for my ego! Just what every pregnant girl needs! :-)

amain said...

I have heard from many girlfriends that my husband needs to leave town more often:)
And it WAS a fun night!!!
Looking forward to doing it again soon...