Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fun With My Kids







Here are some pics of ball games and lunches from the past week. Don't I have the cutest kids ever?! We went to Isabelle's soccer game and saw baby sis, Eliza. I had a great time at lunch with Trinity and her friends and Mary and her good buddy, Emilee. Jaron and I had our second lunch date of the year. Most of the time, the kids' friends ask if I am their mom but when I ate with Jaron, one of the kids asked if I was his grandma! I wasn't offended - I can't wait to be a grandma!

2 comments:

Dara said...

does she not rock ya'll?

Anonymous said...

Jaron just loves you. I know he is quiet a lot at church (NOT at home!!), but he just loves going to church!! I still remember those early days when he cried nearly every time he did not get the 'quiet seat.' That took a lot of explaining about sharing!! You do rock!!