Friday, May 04, 2007

Organizing

I finally got something done that has needed accomplished since we moved here last August. It has been a nagging thought that was with me all the time. I am usually pretty organized but for some reason, I couldn't get motivated to get this done until I had no choice. It was the dreaded "office"/Micaela's room. It feels soooo good to finally have those boxes of papers sorted, put in file folders and hanging nicely in the file cabinet I bought at Christmas time. I needed to create a little more space for Micaela to live this summer. She gets home tomorrow evening. I had to get creative in where I put everything, I'm out of closet space! The church office really doesn't have anywhere for me to keep stuff so it's usually here at home. That will be one nice thing about getting into a building in a couple of years. I'll design the children's area with LOTS of storage. :) I should have recruited Angela Sustala to come and help me. I would have been embarrassed for her to see how I failed at this one! She is the all-time organizational QUEEN.

2 comments:

Angela said...

You are too funny! I think we're definately kindred spirits when it comes to organization!! And, I'm sure Micaela will appreciate your efforts!

Jenn said...

I am so definitely not inviting her over to my house for quite some time, its a wreck in the organizational area.