Monday, May 07, 2007

Hangin' With My Kids pt. 2


Today, I had lunch with a very handsome guy. Don't worry honey, it was our pal Colby! We had a great conversation despite the fact that we were in the noisy cafeteria. Colby introduced me to some of his friends and after lunch, I got a tour of his classroom. I even got to meet his teacher, Mrs. Wilson. I love having lunch at the schools and seeing my kids in a different environment than church. Colby is a sweet guy with great manners and a killer smile! Thanks for the date, Colby!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Colby is a sweet boy! He looks very proud to have you there! It means so much to all the kids that you take time to spend with them individually!! We couldn't ask for a better Children's Pastor!

Jenn said...

Thanks again for going to lunch with him. He really enjoyed it. It really is nice that you are willing to go that extra step for all of your "kids", that's why they think you are so wonderful! And I definitely agree.