Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just Chillin'




Last night, several of us gathered to witness the last evening of competition on American Idol. Pastor Josh grilled some amazing morsels and we all pitched in with side dishes. Always good eats with the JCFC bunch!! Jordin was on it last night. The girl can flat out sing! Blake had two great songs but the last one wasn't his best genre. I admire people with singing ability; it is NOT my talent so I have to dream through others. :) I'm not the American Idol expert like maybe Dara and her dad, so I don't feel like I can make a true judgement on the show but I think either singer would deserve the title. Dara's dad is a stitch...he is dedicated to the show like I am when Survivor is on! We had to put him on speaker phone after the show and give him a hard time about not coming to Iowa for the party! I even sang him the party pooper song and rub it in that he missed out on chocolate cake.
Of course, I had to take a couple of pics. Baby Afton was great entertainment. She was kissing Awnna and being her adorable self. Becky gave Colin a good tickle...he LOVES to be tickled! It was extra fun to have both our kids along and Keaton's friend, Michelle, too. She's a blast and fits right in with our quirky family. It was fun to relax and laugh and just hang out. I LOVE to laugh and with my kids, you are guaranteed to enjoy a deep belly laugh or two!

0 comments: