Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Sweetie Rhys

This is angel baby Rhys. We got to hang out for a while the other day so mom and dad could have a little quiet time for their anniversary. What an easy child to care for! She is so sweet and compliant. One of Rhys' fav things to do is color! Here she is working on a Curious George color book. She's also a HUGE fan of George. Micaela has a red, stuffed gorilla on her bed that Rhys played with all night. You can't see it in the picture, but she had "George" sitting on the chair with her while she colored. We also danced with the red version of George and cuddled in the rocking chair together. Good times!

2 comments:

amain said...

Is she not the CUTEST??? Iz, Lisi and I had her over to hang with us yesterday, and when I took her home at dinnertime, I realized that we had not even tapped into the 'fun potential', so we are picking her up this morning for another day of fun! Do you think that we can guilt them into not moving???

Lori Eilers said...

Believe me...I have tried and so far it hasn't worked! I need to change my plan of attack!