Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Family?



This is some of my family. Should I really admit that? Saturday, we were in our home town of Sioux City, Iowa for my nephew Tyler's high school graduation party. He's the one in the blue shirt with his cousins Micaela and Keaton. The middle picture is my brother Dan. He is normally a handsome chap but Micaela egged him on to flip his eye lids up because she knows it grosses me out! The top picture is my sister Julie (Tyler's mom.) She has been through many things in her life, especially with her health and I'm thankful she is doing pretty well now and still with us! She is facing empty nest syndrome and having a hard time. Tyler will be attending ISU this fall as he pursues a career as a doctor. Yeah for me...ISU is pretty close. I'll temp him with a home cooked meal to get him to visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe I married into that family! I got the only sane one in the bunch?! Just kidding honey! It was good to go see family. We're very proud of Tyler. He turned out pretty good! We're looking forward to having him come down from ISU occasionally.

Angela said...

I can't imagine how I am going to feel this time next year I am already having heart palpitaions just thinking about Dominique's graduation!!