Friday, May 25, 2007

Today's Lunch Date



I picked Shera up for our date. She has half day kindergarten in the afternoon. When I picked her up I told her she could pick to have lunch wherever she wanted. And in typical kid form she chose McDonald's! So off to Mickey-D's for some yummy chicken nuggets and my favorite fries. We both got a Happy Meal and they came with Shrek toys in a Shrek box. I asked Shera if she was going to go and see the new Shrek movie and she said the funniest thing...."No, I'm not really a Shrek kind of girl!" Too cute.
Shera recently lost her grandpa to cancer. So sad for someone so young to experience that kind of loss but she seems to be handling it well. I'm sure it helps her and her whole family to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Grandpa Freddy is with Jesus. He had asked Jesus into his life a few months ago. Shera is a sweet girl with a fun spirit. Thanks for the date , Shera.

0 comments: