Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cantaloupes?

How great is this? Randy and I rarely go to movies but we had some time together on Monday and decided to go to Jordan Creek to catch one. We just happen to choose a show that was in the main theater for church. We walk in and there on top of the drink holder in the first row sits a cantaloupe! I about fell down laughing. We just left it sitting there and one of the theater employees came in a saw it and you could totally see the look of disbelief on his face. He was looking around, asking some people if it was theirs. All Randy and I could do was sit up in our seats and laugh. If you weren't at JCFC Sunday, Pastor Josh preached a sermon about tithing and he used cantaloupes as a visual. I still laugh every time I think about it! I don't know, Pastor Josh. Maybe your business card would be more helpful if you want to get the word out about JCFC. :)

1 comments:

Chef Stinson Family said...

HILARIOUS!!!!