Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring, Sports and Activities

It's that time of year when I begin to rejoice at the passing of COLD. I love warm weather and sunshine. As your kids are gearing up for spring and summer sports, dance recitals, music concerts, etc, remember to PLEASE give me a schedule so I can come to some of their activities. I truly enjoy coming to ball games and anything that my kids are into. I think it's so important to connect with them outside of church, too. I'm also scheduling "Lunch with Pastor Lori" again so if your child would like me to come to their school for lunch, let's make a date! If you have preschool or homeschool kids, we can plan something else, just give me a call! I love to go to the kid's schools. Their friends always say the funniest things. When I had lunch with Jaron, one of his friends asked if I was his mom. I thought Jaron's eyes were going to bug out of his head!

If your child's school allows them to pass out invitations, I could give you some for the Community Easter Egg Hunt, just say the word! :)

2 comments:

Dara said...

you could even e-mail dmcs and see if they would put it in there pulse news letter - also I know awnna wants invites for her class

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.