Friday, March 23, 2007

Circle of Influence


Easter, like Christmas, is such an easy time to invite people to church who are maybe unchurched or dechurched. Spring is a time of renewal, new beginnings, a fresh wave; people are ready for change. Whatever is inspiring them to venture out, whether it be better weather or a new Easter outfit, take advantage of this time and INVITE someone to church! The following is a quote from one of my favorite blogs, Mark Batterson's E-Votional.

"By the way, I read somewhere that the average person has 68 people in their circle of influence--family, friends, colleagues, roommates, etc. Not sure who came up with that number or how! But when I think about our potential impact as a church I don't think in terms of the people who actually attend. I think of our collective circles of influence!"


Average Attendance x Circle of Influence = Potential Impact


Think of your circle of influence and write down 10 names of people you can invite to Easter service or even the Egg Hunt. Bring them to the Hunt, I'll invite them to church! :)

0 comments: