Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Texas Bound

Thursday afternoon, Randy and I, along with our niece Amanda, are hitting the road for Dallas. I am very excited to go and see some family that we haven't seen for more than two years. We are going to our niece Alyssa's wedding. I have the incredible honor of performing the ceremony. Pray I don't cry through the whole thing!

I am ready for a change of scenery but hate to miss church. It will be nice to be in a little warmer climate. I have know idea how to pack! I should have called my friend Angela and gotten some advice from a true Texan.

We will miss everyone, have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Wish I could tag along!! Its certainly Spring time in Dallas...70s-80s for highs! Shorts and sandals are in order for the suitcase! Hmmm...and here we are anxiously awaiting 40s and 50s!! UGH!
Have a GREAT time!!!