Monday, March 12, 2007

Team Easter

Tonight, we had an organizational meeting for the first annual JCFC Easter Egg Hunt. Let me tell you, we got a lot done and the Lord definitely led me to the right people to help. Everyone was ready to "get 'er done"! It is gonna be awesome. We are ready to funnel volunteers to a specific leader, so let me know if you are on board. I'll be contacting those who have already expressed interest.

I told the team tonight that the egg hunt is going to be a great family event and it will be awesome if we can show some more families how to have a personal relationship with Jesus but I also want our community to see our servant's hearts. What was Jesus? He was a servant first. Even if people come to the egg hunt and never set foot in the theater to attend JCFC, I want them to know we care about our community.

Thanks to "Team Easter"...it's already been a huge blessing to me personally and you will be a gigondo blessing to our community.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great...and really nice to see that people are getting excited about Easter...and well you can also drop by my blog on Easter Wishes and Greetings sometimes for some more fun and resources...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!