Monday, March 19, 2007

My Beautiful Girl




Happy Birthday to my girl. Tuesday, March 20, 2007......Micaela was actually born on a Tuesday 23 years ago. How can it be that my baby girl is 23? Let me share some of the best things about Micaela:


She is an incredible woman of God with a servant's heart and a tender spot for missions.

She is a talented artist with an eye for detail and creativity.

She is a loyal, trustworthy friend.

She loves to laugh.

She is addicted to Target. :)

She loves Mocha Frappachinos from Starbucks.

She loves dark chocolate.

She's a daddy's girl.

She's smart and very passionate about things that are important to her.

She loves music and has a wide variety of favorites.

She calls her momma almost every day.

She tries to always follow what God has laid on her heart and is obedient to His voice.
Her brother is her best friend.



I am so proud to have Micaela as my daughter. She is such a great person and I thank God for allowing me to be her mom. I love you, Mic. See ya Friday!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say a huge AMEN to all of that. I think amen is the "spiritual" way to say ditto. Anyway, Micaela is a fantastic daughter!