Thursday, March 01, 2007

"Lost Tomb of Jesus"

Call me shocked. Yes, I am being sarcastic. Hollywood has done it again and of course their timing is impeccable. Let me explain...The Discovery Channel has an upcoming "documentary" that claims archaeologists have uncovered a coffin that once contained the remains of Jesus Christ. The program titled The Lost Tomb of Jesus premieres March 4 on the Discovery Channel. Within the program, they say the have bones from Jesus, his wife and son. Once again, Hollywood blasts Christianity and right as we are approaching Easter; the celebration of Christ's resurrection. Grrrr, this gets me going. There is a clergyman who has a web site you may want to check out at this link.
http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/02/lost_tomb_of_jesus_tries_to_tu.php

I know the Discovery Channel has some awesome programming but this is not included! I pray that NO ONE buys into this lie from the pit of hell. I sent an e-mail to the DC to protest. I think if enough people stand up for what they believe, we can make a difference!

0 comments: