Saturday, March 17, 2007

Mother/Son Date Night

Our Mother/Son Make and Take date night went pretty well. The boys were all so sweet to their mommas and I think they had a pretty good time. The birdhouse kits were a little more challenging than I had anticipated so there was some frustration during the hammering time. Sorry, I think it stressed some but all in all still fun. I sure enjoyed planning the evening and appreciate those who could come. I'll have some pictures to post once I get them developed.

I sent all the boys home with their own hammer which they loved and I hope doesn't cause problems at home. :) We had lots of pizza and ice cream, a scavenger hunt and of course the birdhouses. The painting was less stressful than the hammering!

Now I'm getting geared up for the Easter Egg Hunt!

0 comments: