Thursday, March 15, 2007

Coming Together

Things are really coming together for the Community Easter Egg Hunt. Chrysti Weeks is going the extra mile and hooking us up with some extra goodies! The whole team is awesome and I'm so thankful for the help! I got some MAJOR deals at Target on some toys for the prize table. I love a bargain. It was fun because our son, Keaton, (the children's and youth pastor of Community Hope Assembly of God in Montezuma) was with me and he got some stuff for his egg hunt, too. It's a riot to do ministry stuff with my boy! We always end up laughing about the dumbest stuff. He gets as excited as me when we find $18 toys for 2 bucks! Start spreading the word and let me know if you can help with filling eggs, passing out fliers or whatever. We sure could use a prayer group, too. Pray for great weather, lots of kids and more bargains!

I purchased a special take home gift for all my boys coming to the Mother/Son Make and Take on Friday! I'm very excited to see their faces. It still have room for more so if you haven't registered, hop on line or give me a call. You could even just respond here!! It's a great way to invite a friend, too.

0 comments: