Wednesday, March 28, 2007

That's My Boy!


"That's my boy" was my favorite shout out when Keaton played high school sports. I know it caused him great embarrassment, but hey, that's what parents are supposed to do! March 29th is Keaton's 22nd birthday. Incredible how fast time goes, it seems like yesterday he was carrying around his blanket which he affectionately called his "hairy blankie"! It was a crocheted blanket my mom had made him. Keaton was a pretty easy child to raise. Both of our kids made parenting a joy 98% of the time. :) Let me share some of the best things about Keaton.....

Keaton is an awesome man of God with an obvious call to minister to kids and youth. I love to hear people say, "Pastor Keaton!"

Keaton lives his life with passion and a determination to serve God wholeheartedly.

He is a pretty good athlete, (did not get that from me or Randy!).

He is spiritually wise for his age.

Keaton rocks at math.

Keaton is one of the most naturally funny people you will ever meet. He has us belly laughing all the time!

He calls his momma almost every day and tolerates my hugs.

Keaton will be an awesome catch for some lucky young lady. He knows how to treat a woman!

Keaton is a friend to many and servant to all.

He is incredible at organizing things. He loves Rubbermaid tubs!

He's the best brother to Micaela.

Happy Birthday to our wonderful son. We are so proud of you and your sister. See you Friday big guy! I love you lots.

1 comments:

amain said...

Can I also add that Keaton writes a GREAT blog....