Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cake Craziness

If you read my pastor's blog (http://joshuasingleton.blogspot.com ), you have realized the man is losing it! He is on this rant about cake. Yes, I said cake. I made a cake for our team meeting Sunday night and the man loved it. Now he's promoting people to order one from me! Crazy. It make me LOL every time I think about it. He has even refused to share the pieces I left for the family. I told him I could make more but he is a little concerned about that...he is worried he will not be able to stop eating it. :) I guess my homemade chocolate cake will be his birthday request next October. And Lindsay, I have a piece saved back for you and Michael!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yessssssss! good thing too, because i was about to hold these 2000 eggs ransom! :-)

Unknown said...

PS - the pic on josh's blog look so good that my mouth is watering....literally. this cake might become legendary.

of course i will have to sample some to say for sure! ;-) see you TONIGHT!

joshua said...

the cake is the deal! Seriously everyone should order one! $20 a cake. email her at eilersrl@gmail.com