Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spoilin' Me

I can feel the love!!! Wow, everyone has been so kind and thoughtful for my birthday. Thank you to all who sent e-mail messages, e-cards, snail mail cards, phone calls, blog tributes, and gifts! I have the BEST church family and friends EVER! Friday, I got a Starbucks gift card in the mail from the Mains, Friday night I spent the evening chillin' with my hunky husband and Saturday we went to Sioux City for the day to see family. I was a little sad that I didn't get to see Micaela and Keaton but I did get to talk to them on the phone. My dad remembered my birthday and called to visit for awhile. Then this morning at church I got a HUGE surprise and one of the most generous gifts I've ever received...everyone at church went together and got me a digital camera! Wow, I was blown away. I can't wait to play with it. I love to take pictures and am always wishing for a camera and now I have my own! No more disposable cameras for me. I feel so spoiled and loved. I even got new crayons from Isabella and Lisi. :) It's the big box with the sharpener - I seriously love to color! Thank you so much everyone. You made turning 46 a little easier to swallow. I told Randy, I am now closer to 50 than 40. I sure don't feel that old. All my kids keep me feeling young. Pretty soon, I'll be a teenager. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you don't look a day over 30, girl! enjoy your camera - and keep the crayons away from Rhys! :-)