Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Coolest Thing

I totally stole this from a fellow children's pastor's blog. So cool. I tried it and is a sweet deal. It's an awesome website that provides helpful tools for FREE. It's Jott, a site that gives an 800 number to call. You leave a voicemail and the site will automatically transcribe it and send what you said to an email account you designate. You get a great idea while on the road, pull out your phone, call the number and just talk (up to 30 seconds). An email appears in your inbox immediately. Or set up a group of emails, name the group and you're set up to send batch emails from your phone! This is gonna rock my world.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Jott as well. Another great thing about Jott is it not only transcribes your message into someone email box or your own, but it will leave the voice recording as well in case you did not speak clearly and it had a mis-typed word.

Jott rocks and is still in the beta form. I can't tell you how many ideas I have as I am driving down the road and can't write them into my PDA at the time. Now I jott myself and don't lose any ideas.